Gas Stations & Convenience Stores (C-stores) Retail Merchant Account
FDIS understands that convenience stores and other petroleum retailers have unique needs at the point-of-sale that differentiate them from other retail markets. Speed of service, fast ability to accept credit card processing, minimizing payment processing costs and building customer loyalty are just a few key concerns for business owners in this industry. We offer a complete range of payment solutions designed to enhance point-of-sale capabilities and consumers' shopping experience in the Petroleum/C-store environment.
With Our Petroleum Payment Solutions, You Get:
- Various programs designed to help reduce credit card fees
- Streamlined credit, debit and Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) processing
- Multi-payment options including pay-at-the-pump solutions
- Expanded payment options with Fleet card acceptance
- Petroleum specific point-of-sale terminals
We combine our vast experience in the electronic payments industry to offer you some of the most efficient, targeted payment solutions. As demand increases for flexible payment options, we can help you run your business more efficiently and cost effectively.
Petroleum Payment Solutions Include: Credit, Debit, and EBT Processing
- Flexible credit acceptance options enable merchants to offer a variety of point-of-sale solutions and attract those customers who prefer to pay by credit card
- Multiple Debit Acceptance products are available to suit your customer's payment preferences, including personal identification number (PIN) debit and signature debit
- The EBT solution provides the merchant with a consolidated statement and funding stream, documenting cash flow and simplifying the reconciliation processes. And, the service is discreet, with no additional identification or signature needed from the consumer
top of page
Quick Service Restaurants (QSR's) Retail Merchant Account
Credit card usage at quick service restaurants (QSRs) is growing at an astonishing rate. To capitalize on this lucrative trend, FDIS Wolverine offers a specially designed Quick Service Restaurant Program with the diverse needs of the QSR merchant in mind. Our efficient, quick-payment solution dramatically improves the speed and profitability of low-ticket, swipe-and-go transactions by allowing merchants to offer a variety of payment options to help satisfy customer needs, attract new customers and increase market share.
Simple and Robust
The QSR Program presents a very simple yet robust retail application with a variety of communication and processing options for both large and small-scale QSRs. Our team of experts has designed flexible solutions that address transaction speed, ticket size, customer service and future technological advancements.
With our QSR Program you receive:
- Streamlined credit and debit processing with online access to real-time transaction data available through mymerchantoffice.com
- A customer-generating gift card program
- Greater customer loyalty
Improve Transaction Speed
When it comes to transaction time, every second counts. By capitalizing on available point-of-sale (POS) solutions that use Internet protocol (IP) and Contactless technology, merchants can cut card transaction times down by approximately three to four seconds, essentially making electronic card transactions much faster than cash. The MasterCard® Convenience and Visa® Small Ticket programs offer the following features to help you save even more time for transactions under $15:
- A customer receipt is required only if requested by the cardholder
- The cardholder’s signature is not required
Generate Greater Revenue
Generating greater revenue is the name of the game, and that’s where our QSR Program can help you succeed. Studies have shown that card acceptance at QSR locations can attract new customers and improve traffic. According to a First Data survey, 63 percent of respondents would visit a QSR that accepts cards more often than those that accept cash only.* Additionally, payment cards have a positive impact on the average transaction size as consumers are not as price conscious when using cards at a QSR location.
top of page
Health and Beauty Retail Merchant Account
Health spas and beauty salons are experiencing a surge in business as more and more people are turning to the therapeutic, relaxing experience they present for both mind and body. Helping to make the industry even more popular is the emergence of gift cards, which are a quickly growing form of payment that can help merchants drive traffic to their businesses, increase sales and improve customer satisfaction.
FDIS Wolverine offers a program to help your business unlock the profit potential of these trends. Our gift card offering is an integral part of an expansive payment processing service that the FDIS Salon program encompasses. Along with gift cards, the program offers comprehensive, fast payment solutions for both single- and multiple-location spas and salons to help build brand awareness and increase foot traffic.
Maximized Transaction Technology
Our programs have a powerful appeal for spa and salon owners. We minimize your stress by offering our best-in-class transaction technology that allows you to:
- Process fast electronic payments
- Special POS terminals that facilitate multi-merchant capability
- Offer TeleCheck Electronic Check Acceptance® (ECA®) Verification and Warranty services
- Minimizes bad check returns and fees
- Customize reloadable gift cards
- May help increase sales and repeat customers
Whether you are opening a new business or expanding an established one, our Spalon program provides flexible, robust and secure products and services enabling day spas and salons across the nation to accept nearly every type of electronic payment.
top of page
Contact us to accept credit cards now. As a merchant account solutions provider, FDIS-Wolverine will work with you by setting up Point of Sale Terminals, credit card processing, and other products and services.
Call FDIS-Wolverine, Toll Free: (877) 212-1294