Gas Stations & Convenience Stores (C-stores)
FDIS acknowledges that convenience stores and petroleum business owners have unique requirements at the point-of-sale that makes them unique from other retail markets. The speed of service, minimizing payment processing costs, fast ability to accept credit card processing, and building customer loyalty are just a few key concerns for business owners in this industry. We offer a complete range of payment solutions designed to enhance point-of-sale capabilities and consumers' shopping experience in the Petroleum/C-store environment.
With Our Petroleum Payment Solutions, You Get:
- Various programs designed to help reduce credit card fees
- Streamlined credit, debit and Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) processing
- Multi-payment options including pay-at-the-pump solutions
- Expanded payment options with Fleet card acceptance
- Petroleum specific point-of-sale terminals
We combine our vast experience in the electronic payments industry to offer you some of the most efficient, targeted payment solutions. As demand increases for flexible payment options, we can help you run your business more efficiently and cost effectively.
Petroleum Payment Solutions Include: Credit, Debit, and EBT Processing
- Flexible credit acceptance options enable merchants to offer a variety of point-of-sale solutions and attract those customers who prefer to pay by credit card
- Multiple Debit Acceptance products are available to suit your customer's payment preferences, including personal identification number (PIN) debit and signature debit
- The EBT solution provides the merchant with a consolidated statement and funding stream, documenting cash flow and simplifying the reconciliation processes. And, the service is discreet, with no additional identification or signature needed from the consumer
top of page
Quick Service Restaurants (QSR's)
Usage of credit cards at quick service restaurants (QSRs) is rising at a very fast rate. To capitalize on this worthwhile trend, FDIS provides a specially designed Quick Service Restaurant Program with the assorted needs of the QSR merchant in mind. Our efficient, quick-payment service significantly improves the speed and profitability of low-ticket, swipe-and-go transactions by allowing retailers to offer a variety of payment options to help satisfy customer needs, attract new customers and increase market share.
Simple and Robust
The QSR Program presents a very simple yet robust retail application with a variety of communication and processing options for both large and small-scale QSRs. Our team of experts has designed flexible solutions that address transaction speed, ticket size, customer service and future technological advancements.
With our QSR Program you receive:
- Streamlined credit and debit processing with online access to real-time transaction data available through mymerchantoffice.com
- A customer-generating gift card program
- Greater customer loyalty
Improve Transaction Speed
When it comes to transaction time, every second counts. By capitalizing on available point-of-sale (POS) solutions that use Internet protocol (IP) and Contactless technology, merchants can cut card transaction times down by approximately three to four seconds, essentially making electronic card transactions much faster than cash. The MasterCard® Convenience and Visa® Small Ticket programs offer the following features to help you save even more time for transactions under $15:
- A customer receipt is required only if requested by the cardholder
- The cardholder’s signature is not required
Generate Greater Revenue
Generating greater revenue is the name of the game, and that’s where our QSR Program can help you succeed. Studies have shown that card acceptance at QSR locations can attract new customers and improve traffic. According to a First Data survey, 63 percent of respondents would visit a QSR that accepts cards more often than those that accept cash only.* Additionally, payment cards have a positive impact on the average transaction size as consumers are not as price conscious when using cards at a QSR location.
top of page
||Each day, a lot of businesses make sales transactions in the field, yet many of them still have to make a call in credit card numbers to their home offices where they manually enter the transaction. In these kinds of situations, business owners can spend an additional 15 to 20 minutes for each sale, creating paper transactions that could put them at a higher risk for fraud and chargebacks, pay much higher rates, and wait for an additional time for funds to be deposited.
With FDIS wireless processing, we make accepting credit card transactions truly mobile by processing them wherever your business takes you. Ideal for any business that operates remotely, we offer fully enabled POS devices that you can use to process standard transactions at a low cost, independent of your office or out-of-town infrastructure. Our wireless programs allow you to complete a transaction in seconds at a card-present rate and can also help reduce risk, improve cash flow, save administrative and transaction processing costs, and increase employee productivity and sales.
Our Wireless products help you successfully implement your mobile business strategy. Our wireless processing solutions combine innovation and reliability with mobility - allowing you to choose your own time and place for accepting and processing payments. Whatever the environment, our solutions provide the technology to make your point-of-sale accessible whenever you want, wherever you want.
Our wireless offerings are uniquely designed for merchants on the go and they create convenience and flexibility by delivering:
- Multiple carrier/network options
- Wireless solutions for anywhere, anytime – perfect for delivery services, limousines and taxi services, home repair, fairs, markets and more
- Solutions for fixed locations where analogue lines aren’t available or feasible – including kiosks, parking garages, stadiums, arenas and outdoor locations
- POS devices with the form and functionality to support unique environments
- Fast authorizations
- Chargeback reduction
- Money-saving credit card swipe rates
top of page
FDIS's e-Commerce solutions help online businesses make good on the promise of e-business and help expand market reach.
Every year established businesses find ways to use the Internet to sell directly to consumers, and companies are created that need e-commerce capability. As this momentum continues to build, more and more consumers are making online purchases a routine. Whether your business is home-based, in the field, or a new offering needing integration into existing business systems, FDIS can customize secure payment solutions that fit.
Enable any Web site, any size, with custom or ready-made shopping carts
E-commerce is increasingly essential, and secure online acceptance of credit card and gift card transactions can assist retailers in preventing fraud. Whether you need to customize a solution or need technical support, FDIS gets your payment processing up and running securely.
Virtual Point-of-Sale Solutions
As long as you have a Web connection, you can turn a PC into a point-of-sale (POS) device and process transactions from nearly any location, brick and mortar or virtual.
Looking for a quick and easy way to add payment capabilities to your Web site? With just a little HTML knowledge, you can set up ready-made shopping carts on your site with no concern about maintaining security because all transaction processing is handled on our servers.
Application Programming Interface (API) Solution
A custom commerce solution, the API solutions help you build customized e-commerce capabilities for virtually any Web site and is best suited for larger merchants with programming expertise and resources.
top of page
Health and Beauty
Beauty salons and health spas are experiencing a surge in business as more and more people are looking and starting to turn on the therapeutic, relaxing experience they present for both the mind and body. Aiding to make the industry even more popular is the emergence of gift cards, which are a quickly growing form of payment that can help merchants drive traffic to their businesses, increase sales and improve customer satisfaction.
FDIS offers a program to help your business unlock the profit potential of these trends. Our gift card offering is an integral part of an expansive payment processing service that the FDIS Salon program encompasses. Along with gift cards, the program offers comprehensive, fast payment solutions for both single- and multiple-location spas and salons to help build brand awareness and increase foot traffic.
Maximized Transaction Technology
Our programs have a powerful appeal for spa and salon owners. We minimize your stress by offering our best-in-class transaction technology that allows you to:
- Process fast electronic payments
- Special POS terminals that facilitate multi-merchant capability
- Offer TeleCheck Electronic Check Acceptance® (ECA®) Verification and Warranty services
- Minimizes bad check returns and fees
- Customize reloadable gift cards
- May help increase sales and repeat customers
Whether you are opening a new business or expanding an established one, our Spalon program provides flexible, robust and secure products and services enabling day spas and salons across the nation to accept nearly every type of electronic payment.
top of page